It is summer season and I do not learn about you, however I would like some new recipes for picnics, barbecues, and tenting! My husband and I just lately went paddle tenting for his birthday (whereas the youngsters had been at camp) and once I was attempting to determine what to pack I longed for one thing new and totally different. So I put collectively some scrumptious substances to make this hearty, tasty, simple Italian pasta salad recipe.
I believe it is secure to say it is certainly one of my favourite pasta salads proper now … and consuming it by the river could have tasted it even higher than regular! Oh how a lot I like summer season actions, particularly with regards to water. 🙂
What are your favourite summer season dishes?
Extra favourite cookout recipes
Summer time is right here and it is time for picnics, barbecues and tenting! Good to remove in your subsequent get collectively, listed here are another favourite cooking recipes:
Easy Italian pasta salad
This easy Italian pasta salad recipe is the right dish for any picnic, barbecue, or tenting journey this summer season. It comes collectively in simply 20 minutes.
For the pasta salad
- eighth Ounces Entire wheat pasta, cooked in response to the directions on the packet
- eighth Ounces Cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 cups blended inexperienced, (Salad combine, spinach or rocket), chopped
- three/four Cup Cheddar cheese, minimize into small cubes (about four ounces)
- half of Cup pitted Mediterranean olives, chopped
- 1/four Cup contemporary basil, chopped
- 1/four Crimson onion, diced
- 2 Ounces sliced salami, chopped
In a big bowl, combine the cooked pasta, tomatoes, greens, cheese cubes, olives, basil, crimson onion and salami.
Combine the dressing substances in a small glass with a tightly becoming lid. Shake to emulsify and blend into the pasta salad till every thing is properly lined. Serve instantly or refrigerate for as much as three to four days.
Easy Italian pasta salad
Quantity per serving
Energy 346 Energy from Fats 189
% Each day Worth *
Saturated fats 6g38%
Trans fats 1g
ldl cholesterol 23mgeighth%
Vitamin A 576IE12%
vitamin C 12mgfifteen%
* The each day proportion values are based mostly on a 2000 calorie weight loss program.
Posts can include affiliate hyperlinks. For those who purchase a product via an affiliate hyperlink, your prices will keep the identical, however 100 Days of Actual Meals will robotically obtain a small fee. Your assist may be very a lot appreciated and helps us get our message throughout!